Axon Fleet is a breakthrough in-car video system with advanced capabilities and a price that's 50% less than traditional systems. Axon Fleet includes Axon Signal compatibility, HD video and a flexible design. But it's more than just a dash camera. It's upgraded continuously behind the scenes, and is part of a powerful platform that connects mobile, cloud, and wearable technologies.
Innovation Hits the Road
Axon Fleet features a wide-angle lens and HD video to ensure top quality recording. Our Axon Signal technology reports event triggers to the camera during critical situations so that no vital footage is lost. The flexible design lets you swap cameras in a matter of seconds and keeps your vehicles out of the shop and on the road.
- Continuous Upgrades: Full-featured solution that receives new capabilities via software upgrades every 30 days.
- Retina HD Video: The industry's best low-light video now records in HD.
- Wireless Activation: Axon Signal reports events, like when you open the car door or activate the light bar, so your camera can detect them and start recording.
- Rear-facing Camera: Record inside the car too.
- Wireless Offload: Evidence uploads to the cloud via wifi or the Axon Dock.
- No Maintenance Downtime: Trade out units in a few seconds without tearing the car apart.
- Pre-Event Buffer: Capture up to 2 minutes before an event.
- Advanced Security: Evidence is encrypted at rest on the camera to protect data at all times.
- Mobile App: Stream, tag, and replay any camera's videos right on your phone with Axon View.
- Unprecedented Price: Costs 50% less than traditional in-car video systems.
Configurable up to 1080p
Field of View
-40° F to 122° F [-40° C to 50° C]
6 Feet [1.8m]
1 Year from Date of Receipt
Up to 70 Hours